位置:七考网 > 外语类 > 提升英语 > 英语打电话情景对话大全  正文

英语打电话情景对话大全

2023-03-03 20:38:12来源:互联网


(资料图片仅供参考)

  英语口语已经成为英语学习和测试中最重要的标准之一。小编精心收集了英语打电话情景对话,供大家欣赏学习!

  英语打电话情景对话1

  M:May I use your telephone,George?

  乔治,我能用你的电话吗?

  G:Certaily.Just dial zero first and then the number you want.

  当然,只要先拨“0”再拨你要的号码。

  M:Thanks.

  谢谢。

  Telephone Girl:Pacific Trading Company.May I help you?

  总机小姐:太平洋贸易公司,我能效劳吗?

  M:This is Mr.Tian speaking.Could you connect me with Mr.Brown?

  我是田先生,你能转给布朗先生吗?

  T:Certainly,sir.Will you hold the line a moment?

  当然,先生,请稍后好吗?

  M:Yes,of course.

  是的,当然可以。

  T:Mr.Brown is on the line,sir.

  布朗先生电话已接好了,先生。

  M:Hello.Mr.Brown?

  喂,布朗先生吗?

  B:Yes,Mr.Tian?I was waiting for your call all morning.

  是的,田先生吗?我整个上午都在等你的电话。

  M:I"m so sorry,Mr.Brown.I was out at one of our construction sites and couldn"t call you.

  抱歉,布朗先生,我外出到我们的一个工地无法打电话给你。

  B:Now,let me see....Could you come to my office at 2 o"clock tomorrow afternoon?I"d like to discuss a few things with you then.

  现在,我看看……你明天下午2点能不能来我办公室?我想到时和你讨论一些事情。

  M:Of course.Mr.Brown.I"ll be going out to another construction site tomorrow morning,so I won"t be in office until noon.

  当然可以,布朗先生,明天上午我会在另一个工地,所以中午以前我不会在办公室,

  If by any chance you wish to get in touch with me,could you please leave a message with my secretary?

  如果万一你想和我联络,请留言给我的秘书好吗?

  B:Yes,I"ll do that.At any rate I"ll see you here at 2 o"clock tomorrow.

  是的,我会的,不管怎样明天2点在这里和你见面。

  A:I"ll be there without fail.Goodbye,Mr.Brown.

  我一定到,再见,布朗先生。

  B:Goodbye,Mr.Tian.

  再见,田先生。

  G:All through?

  讲完了吗?

  M:Yes,thanks.

  是的,谢谢。

  G:Say,how about coming home with me for dinner?

  嘿,和我一道回家吃晚饭如何?

  M:But it would be so much trouble for Helen.

  但会给海伦添很多麻烦。

  G:Oh,my wife wouldn"t mind.I"ll call her and tell her you"re coming.

  哦,我太太不会介意的,我打电话给她,告诉她你要来。

  M:Well,if you insist.

  好吧,如果你坚持的话。

  英语打电话情景对话2

  A:Hello.

  喂。

  B:Hello.May I speak to Mr. Chen please?

  喂,我想请陈先生讲话好吗?

  A:I"m sorry, but Mr. Chen is out right now.

  对不起,陈先生现在不在。

  B:When will he be back?

  他将什么时候回来呢?

  A:He"ll be back around 4:30 I think.

  我想他大概4点30分会回来。

  B:I see. May I leave a message please?

  我知道,我可以留个口信吗?

  A:Yes,of course.

  是的,当然。

  B:Could you ask him to call me when he gets back? This is Jean Smith calling.

  他回来时请告诉他回我电话好吗?我是杰恩•史密斯。

  A:Yes.May I have you number please?

  是的,请问你的电话号码好吗?

  B:Yes.My number is 7908358.

  是的,我的电话号码是7908358。

  A:Call Jean Smith at 7908358.All right, I"ll give Mr. Chen your message.

  打给7908358杰恩•史密斯,好的,我会把你的口信给陈先生。

  B:Thank you very much.

  非常谢谢你。

  A:You"re welcome.

  不客气。

  B:Goodbye.

  再见。

  A:Goodbye.

  再见。

  英语打电话情景对话3

  A:United Airlines reservation desk,Mrs.Carson.May I help you?

  联合航空公司预订台的卡逊太太,您有什么指教吗?

  C:I would like to make a reservation for a flight to lowa City,lowa.

  我要预订飞往艾奥瓦市的飞机。

  A:Iowa City?One moment,please....Ma"am,you must to go Cedar Rapids.That is the closest airport.

  艾奥瓦市吗?请等一会儿……这个,您必须去雪达•拉比兹才行。那是最接近的机场。

  C:Oh,dear!There"s no service to Iowa City?

  噢,没有前往艾奥瓦市的班机吗?

  A:There used to be,but now all commercial flights are through Cedar Rapids.

  以前曾经有过,但是商务班机现在变成飞雪达•拉比兹的了。

  You take a limousine to Iowa City,which is about 20 miles from Cedar Rapids.

  您到艾奥瓦市可搭乘机场交通车,经大约距雪达•拉比兹20英里。

  B:So that"s what they do now.

  现在变成那样子啦。

  A:What day do you want to travel?

  您几号要出去旅行?

  B:October 25.That"s a Friday.

  10月25日。是星期五。

  A:We have a flight with two stops.It leaves Washington at 3:50 p.m.and arrives in Cedar Rapids at 7:15 p.m.

  我们有停留两处的班机,下午3点50分自华盛顿起飞,7时15分抵达雪达•拉比兹。

  C:Do you have a flight which leaves Washington,preferably National Airport,in the late morning hours,like 10:00 or 11:00?

  你们可有从华盛顿,最好是从国际机场,上午较晚时间比如10点或11点起飞的班机?

  A:There"s flight which leaves National Airport at 10:00 a.m.and arrive in Chicago at 11:20 a.m.

  有一班次是上午10点10分从国际机场起飞,11点02分抵达芝加哥,

  You change flights there,leaving Chicago at 1:05 p.m.and arriving in Cedar Rapids at 2:15 p.m.

  你在那儿换机,下午1点05分从芝加哥起飞,2点15分到雪达•拉比兹。

  C:That seems to fit our schedule better.Could you make a reservation for those flights?

  这个似乎比较适合我们的旅程。您能帮我预订那些班次吗?

  A:For just you?

  只您一个人吗?

  C:My son is flying,too.

  我的儿子一起去。

  A:All right.

  好的。

  C:What is the air fare?

  机票是多少钱?

  A:Round_trip or one_way?

  双程还是单程呢?

  C:Round_trip.

  是双程。

  A:First class or coach.

  头等舱还是经济舱?

  C:We are going coach.

  我们乘经济舱去。

  A:It"ll be $146.56.

  是146美元56美分。

  C:What"s children"s fare?

  儿童票价多少钱?

  A:How old is he?

  他多大年纪了?

  C:He"s three.

  3岁。

  A:It"ll be $98.56.He"ll pay two thirds of the full coach fare.So it"s October 25 that you are travelling?

  是98美元56美分。他必须付经济舱票价的2/3。是10月25日要乘机吧?

  C:That"s right.

  是的。

  A:I"ll get your tickets ready and mail them to you in a couple of days.

  我会替您准备好机票,在几天之内替您邮寄过去。

  C:Thank you.

  谢谢你。

  A:Thank you for calling United Airlines.

  联合航空公司谢谢您的惠顾。