位置:七考网 > 外语类 > 提升英语 > 世博英语100句(世博会英语)  正文

世博英语100句(世博会英语)

2023-02-24 20:01:43来源:互联网

关于世博英语100句(世博会英语)的知识大家了解吗?以下就是小编整理的关于世博英语100句(世博会英语)的介绍,希望可以给到大家一些参考,一起来了解下吧!


(资料图片仅供参考)

  周围的人都奔去学外语,你却实在挤不出时间?别愁,有了这本便携的《世博外语100句》,你必将事半功倍。哪怕只在等车或排队的空隙看上一会儿,你也会成为最实用的语言人才,关键时刻就能脱口而出最漂亮的外语句子!

  时不我待,还等什么,跟着小编,Let’s roll!

  1. What is the full name of Expo 2010? World Exposition 2010 Shanghai China.

  2010年世博会的全称是什么?中国2010年上海世博会。

  2. Is that the Expo emblem? The Expo emblem looks like three people holding hands.

  那是世博会的会徽吗?世博会会徽看起来像三个人手挽着手。

  3. How long will the Expo last? The Expo will last for six months.

  世博会持续多久?世博会将持续半年。

  4. What’s the theme of Expo 2010? Better city, better life.

  2010世博会的主题是什么?城市,让生活更美好。

  5. When will the Expo begin? The Expo will begin on May 1.

  世博会什么时候开始?世博会五月一日开始。

  6.When will it end? The Expo will end on October 31.

  世博会什么时候结束?世博会十月三十一日结束。

  7.Where is the Expo Site? It’s along both sides of the Huangpu River.

  世博园区在哪里?位于黄浦江两岸。

  8.Where are the theme pavilions? They ate in the center of the Expo Site.

  主题馆在哪里?位于世博园区中心。

  9.Shanghai is most beautiful in autumn.

  上海在秋季最美丽。

  10.It’s the best time of year for people to visit Shanghai.

  这是一年中最适宜来上海游玩的时间。

  11.Do you want to take the Maglev or the shuttle bus to the airport?

  你是想坐磁悬浮列车还是专线大巴去机场?

  12.Where is the light rail station, please?

  请问轻轨站在哪儿?

  13.Go straight ahead to the traffic lights and then turn left.

  笔直往前走,走到红绿灯的地方左拐。

  14.You can go there through tunnels under the river.

  你可以走过江隧道。

  15.Can I take a ferry to cross the river?

  我可以乘轮渡过江吗?

  16.Excuse me. Where can I take Metro Line 8?

  请问,我在哪里可乘坐地铁8号线?

  17.There is a metro station just across from the parking lot.

  停车场对面就有一个地铁站。

  18.How far is the airport from the Expo Village? About an hour by bus.

  机场到世博村有多远?乘公交车大概一个小时。

  19.How often does the shuttle bus run? Every ten minutes.

  专线巴士多长时间一班?每十分钟。

  20.Is the Expo Center still far off? You can walk there right down the sightseeing corridor.

  世博中心还很远么?沿着这条观光长廊走就可以到达。

  21.Can I help you? Yes, please. I’m looking for the Service Center.

  需要我帮助吗?是的,请问服务中心在哪里?

  22.Are you all volunteers for the Expo? Yes, we are. We want to do something for our city and the Expo.

  你们都是世博会的志愿者吗?是的,我们希望为自己的城市和世博会做些事。

  23.Where shall we wait for the on-site bus? Over there. Please look for the road sign.

  我们应该在哪里等园内巴士?在那里。请注意看路标。

  24.Excuse me , my friend has a bad stomachache. Let me call the Emergency Center.

  对不起,我的朋友胃疼得厉害。我来拨打急救中心的电话。

  25.Is the Emergency Center open now? Yes, it is open round-the-clock.

  急救中心现在还开着吗?开着的,它全天24小时服务。

  26.I hope to see you again soon.

  我希望不久能见到你。

  27.How do you like Shanghai?

  你喜欢上海吗?

  28.You can pay at the cashier over there.

  您可以在那边的收银台付款。

  29.Can I use my credit card/ traveler's checks?

  我能使用信用卡/旅行支票吗?

  30.Here's your change/receipt.

  这是找您的钱/给您的收据。

  31.Thanks for your good service.

  谢谢你的热情服务!

  32.May I have a look at the menu/wine list?

  请给我看看菜谱/酒水单。

  33.What's the specialty of this restaurant?

  这个餐馆的的招牌菜是什么?

  34.The steak sounds good to me.

  听起来牛排不错。

  35.I'm full. I can't eat any more.

  我饱了,不能再吃了。

  36.Bill, please.

  劳驾,结帐。

  37.Keep the change.

  不用找零钱了。

  38.When were you born? I was born in 1977.

  你哪年初生的?我1977年初生的。

  39.Would you like to drink something, coffee, tea or cola?

  您想喝点儿什么,咖啡、茶,还是可乐?

  40.To our friendship!

  为我们的友谊干杯!

  41.Where are you from?

  您是哪里人?

  42.I'm flying back on Sunday.

  我星期天坐飞机回去。

  43.Goodbye then and all the very best!

  再见了, 祝你顺利!

  44.Please say hello to your family.

  请代问你的家人好。

  45.I hope you'll come back to China again!

  希望你能再来中国!

  46.I'd like a room on the upper level.

  我想要楼上的房间。

  47.I'd like a room with a nice view /a balcony.

  我想要一间视野好/有阳台的房间。

  48.Would you fill in this registration form?

  麻烦填写这张住宿登记表。

  49.Could you keep my valuables?

  能代为保管贵重物品吗?

  50.It's a pleasure.

  乐意为您效劳。

  51.Can I have a card with the hotel's address?

  是否可给我一张有旅馆地址的名片?

  52.Can I get a ticket for the sight-seeing bus here?

  是否可在此购买观光巴士券?

  53.Where is the nearest subway station?

  最近的地铁站在那里?

  54.When is check-out time?

  何时需退房?

  55.Could you bring my baggage down to the lobby tomorrow morning?

  明早你是否能帮我将行李拿到大厅?

  56.I'd like a wake-up call, please.

  我想设定早晨的呼叫铃。

  57.The air-conditioner/T.V. /light doesn't work.

  冷气/电视/灯无法开启。

  58.I enjoy my stay.

  我住的很愉快。

  59.I have some laundry.

  我有些衣服需要洗。

  60.There's one piece missing.

  有一件遗失了。

  61.Is there a beauty salon/barber shop?

  那儿有美容院/理发院吗?

  62.I'd like to make an appointment for 5 p.m. today.

  我想要预约今天下午5点。

  63.How would you like your hair?

  你想要如何整理你的头发?

  64.Haircut and shampoo/shave , please.

  请帮我剪头发和洗发/修胡须。

  65.Please don't cut it too short.

  请不要剪太短。

  66.A little more off the back/sides/top.

  后面/两边/头顶请再剪一些。

  67.Shanghai has acquired two additional names for short, “Hu” and “Shen”.

  上海简称“沪”,别称“申”。

  68.Shanghai is one of the world’s largest seaports .

  上海是世界上最大的海港城市之一。

  69.The World Expo is held every five years.

  世博会每5年举行一次。

  70.China will be the first developing country to host the World Expo.

  中国将成为第一个举办世界博览会的发展中国家。

  71.Here you will see he world’s fastest means of land transportation, he maglev train, and the tallest tower in Asia, the Oriental Pearl Tower.

  这里有着世界上最快的陆地交通工具——磁悬浮列车和亚洲最高的高塔——东方明珠塔。

  72.Shanghai provides direst flights to more than 60 cities in the world.

  上海的国际航班可直达世界上60多座城市。

  73.Shanghai is known as the “Exhibition of the World’s Architecture”.

  上海享有“万国建筑博览会”之美誉。

  74.Shanghai welcomes friends from all over the world.

  上海欢迎各国朋友光临。

  75.Welcome to Fudan University. This is the main campus of the university. We have three sub-campuses.

  欢迎各位参观复旦大学。这是我校的主校区,我们还有3个分校区。

  76.Fudan University was founded in 1905, now known as one of China’s leading institutions of higher learning with the longest history.

  复旦大学创办于1905年,是我国历史最悠久的高等院校之一。

  77.Fudan University is renowned as the best university south of the Yangtze River。

  复旦大学享有“江南第一学府”的美誉。

  78.Let’s place our blessing on the brilliant future of Fudan University.

  让我们共同为复旦未来的辉煌而祝福吧。

  79.Now, please follow me as we tour around the campus.

  下面请各位随我参观校园。

  80.An old Chinese saying goes like “Food is the paramount necessity of the people.”

  中国有一句古话叫做“民以食为天”。

  81.The three essential factors are “color, aroma and taste.”

  中餐的三大要素,即“色、香、味”。

  82.A typical dinner for a table of eight people consists of four courses of cold dishes, dour courses of hot dishes, coupled with soup and steamed rice.

  8人一桌的标准晚餐含4道冷盘、4道热炒,外加汤和米饭。

  83.Often beer, yellow rice wine and strong white liquor are served at a Chinese banquet.

  中国宴席桌上的酒通常为啤酒、黄酒和烈性白酒3种。

  84.Traditionally, at the Chinese dining table everyone has his or her own bowl of staple food, that is ,steamed rice, noodles or steamed bread, while the dishes are placed in the middle of the dinner table to be shared by all.

  为一种时代相袭的传统,中国人就餐时围桌而坐,人人手里都有一碗主食,炒菜放在桌子中央,大家一起食用。

  85. I’m an office worker.

  我是上班族。

  86. I work for the government.

  我在政府机关做事。

  87. I like your sense of humor.

  我喜欢你的幽默感。

  88.I hope our dreams come true.

  我希望我们的梦想成真。

  89.It took years of hard work to speak good English.

  讲一口流利的英语需要多年的刻苦操练。

  90.It looks very nice.

  看起来很漂亮。

  91.The show is supposed to be good.

  这场表演应当是相当好的。

  92.Would you tell me your phone number?

  你能告诉我你的电话号码吗?

  93.It sounds like you enjoyed it.

  听起来你好象蛮喜欢的。

  94.Expo economy will be a new growth factor for China’s economy.

  “世博经济”将成为中国经济新的增长点。

  95.It will create over 1 million job opportunities.

  它将创造出上百万个就业机会。

  96.It is impossible to work out a correct figure of the income that the Expo will bring to China.

  世博会带给中国的收入是无法准确计算的。

  97.The Expo will help to improve Shanghai’s environment.

  世博会将促进上海环境的改善。

  98.By the mid-21st century, the city will become a first-class modern international metropolis in the world.

  21世纪中叶,上海将成为世界一流的现代国际化大都市。

  99.Excuse me, can you tell me the way to Shanghai New Oriental School? The address is No.1805, Siping Road, Yangpu District.

  劳驾,请问新东方学校怎么走? 杨浦区四平路1805号。

  100. The World Expo 2010 needs many qualified interpreters.