位置:七考网 > 外语类 > 英语口语 > 有关邮寄英语情景对话  正文

有关邮寄英语情景对话

2023-10-04 09:09:43来源:互联网

摘要:在英语考试的听力中,我们需要通过录音中的情景对话来听取我们所要的答案,今天七考网小编在这里为大家分享一些有关邮寄英语情景对话,欢迎大


(相关资料图)

  在英语考试的听力中,我们需要通过录音中的情景对话来听取我们所要的答案,今天七考网小编在这里为大家分享一些有关邮寄英语情景对话,欢迎大家阅读!

  有关邮寄英语情景对话篇1

  Steven goes to buy some stamps in the post office.

  史蒂文去邮局里买一些邮票。

  Clerk: Good afternoon, can I help you?

  职员:下午好,能为您效劳吗?

  Steven: Good afternoon. I need some stamps and envelopes.

  史蒂文:下午好,我需要些邮票和信封。

  Clerk: How many and what kind?

  职员:买几个?什么样的?

  Steven: A dozen 30-cent stamps and 6 envelopes.

  史蒂文:30美分一张的邮票买一打,6个信封。

  Clerk: Anything else?

  职员:还要别的什么吗?

  Steven: That’s all. How much altogether?

  史蒂文:就这些,一共多少钱?

  Clerk: $16. 50.

  职员:一共16美元50美分。

  Steven: Thank you very much.

  史蒂文:谢谢。

  Clerk: You are welcome.

  职员:不客气。

  有关邮寄英语情景对话篇2

  Christmas Day is coming. Steven wants to buy some postcards to send his family and friends,

  圣诞节快要到了,史蒂文想去买些明信片寄给他的家人和朋友

  Clerk: Good morning. What can I do for you?

  职员:早上好,你需要些什么?

  Steven: Christmas Day is coming. I want to buy several postcards to send to my family and friends. Can you recommend me some?

  史蒂文:圣诞节快要来了,我想买几张明信片寄给家人和朋友,你可以给我推荐一些吗?

  Clerk: Of course. How about these postcards? They are specially designed for Christmas.

  职员:当然可以。这些明信片怎么样呢?它们是专门为圣诞节设计的。

  Steven: These postcards are great. I want to buy a dozen with different pictures.

  史蒂文:这些明信片真棒,我想要一打不同图案的明信片。

  Clerk: No problem. You can choose what you like.

  职员:没问题,你挑喜欢的拿。

  Steven: How much is a postcard?

  史蒂文:一张明信片多少钱?

  Clerk: A postcard costs you five yuan. A dozen postcards cost you 60 yuan.

  职员:一张明信片5元,12张要60元。

  Steven: OK. Here is the money. Thank you very much.

  史蒂文:好的,给你钱。谢谢。

  Clerk: You are welcome.

  职员:不客气。

  有关邮寄英语情景对话篇3

  Steven wants to come to the post office to post a letter. Now he is in the office.

  史蒂文想要到邮局邮一封信。现在他正在邮局里。

  Clerk: Good morning. What can I do for you?

  职员:早上好。我能为您做点什么?

  Steven: Good morning. I want to post this letter. Can you tell me what the postage is?

  史蒂文:早上好。我想寄这封信,你能告诉我邮资需要多少吗?

  Clerk: I must weigh it. Do you want to send it by ordinary or registered mail?

  职员:我必须称一下。您是要寄普通信还是挂号信?

  Steven: I want this letter registered. There is something valuable inside.

  史蒂文:我想寄挂号信,里面有很重要的东西。

  Clerk: In that case, you"d better have it registered.

  职员:既然那样,您最好寄挂号信。

  Steven: I think so. Would you mind telling me the postage now?

  史蒂文:我也这么认为。你现在能告知一下邮资吗?

  Clerk: Seven dollars and fifty cents in all.

  职员:一共7美元50美分。

  Steven: Here is ten dollars.

  史蒂文:给你10美元。

  Clerk: OK. Here are your receipt and your change.

  职员:好的。这是您的收据和零钱。

  Steven: Thank you. Goodbye.

  史蒂文:谢谢你,再见。

  Clerk: Bye.

  职员:再见。

  有关邮寄英语情景对话篇4

  Steven wants to mail a parcel to his father who is in America. Now he is in the post office to send the parcel.

  史蒂文想要给远在美国的父亲寄个包裹。他现在在邮局里寄这个包裹。

  Steven: Excuse me, i.s this the parcel post counter?

  史蒂文:请问,这是寄包裹的柜台吗?

  Clerk: No, it"s at counter l, right over there.

  职员:不是,请到1号台,在那边。

  Steven: (At counter l. )Do you take parcels here?

  史蒂文:(在l号柜台。)这里可以寄包裹吗?

  Clerk:Yes.

  职员:可以。

  Steven: I want to send this package to Los Angeles, please.

  史蒂文:我想把这包裹寄往洛杉机。

  Clerk: Do you want to send it by air or by regular mail?

  职员:您想寄航空邮寄还是普通邮寄?

  Steven: I"d like to send it by regular mail.

  史蒂文:我想寄个普通邮件。

  Clerk: I’ll have to weigh it first. 120 yuan, please.

  职员:我得先把它称一下。请付120元。

  Steven: Here is 200.

  史蒂文:给你200元。

  Clerk: Your change, please.

  职员:这是你的找零。

  Steven: Thank you.

  史蒂文:谢谢。

同类文章