位置:七考网 > 七考课程 > 资讯 > 商务英语问候对话范文(商务英语问候)  正文

商务英语问候对话范文(商务英语问候)

2023-02-20 16:53:47来源:互联网

在生活中,很多人都不知道商务英语问候对话范文(商务英语问候)是什么意思,其实他的意思是非常简单的,下面就是小编搜索到的商务英语问候对话范文(商务英语问候)相关的一些知识,我们一起来学习下吧!


(资料图片)

关于商务英语问候对话范文的知识大家了解吗?以下就是小编整理的关于商务英语问候对话范文的介绍,希望可以给到大家一些参考,一起来了解下吧!

I want you to take good care of him , Quentin. He is one of our best customers.昆汀,我想让你好好关照他。他是我们最好的客户之一。下面介绍问候对话范文,希望可以为您带来帮助。


Hello, David, good to see you a-gain.

您好,大卫,很高兴再次见到您。

Hello, Tom. How s business?

您好,汤姆,生意怎么样?

Oh, can t complain.

噢,还不错。

And the family?

家人怎么样?

Fine, thanks.

很好,谢谢。

Good. Tom, I d like to introduce a colleague, Quentin Richardson. Quenti s just joined us from EA, and he served for after you from now on. He ll be your day-to-day contact.

好的,汤姆,我给你介绍一位同事,昆汀 理查德森。昆汀刚刚从EA公司来到我们公司工作,从现在起,他将为您服务。他是您的日常联络员。

Hello, Mr. Thomas.

您好,托马斯先生。

Tom , please. Mr. Thomas makes me sound old.

请叫我汤姆吧托马斯先生 听起来老气横秋的。

Fine, Tom. I m Quentin. I look forward to working with you.

好的,汤姆,我叫昆汀。我盼望和您一起工作。

I want you to take good care of him , Quentin. He is one of our best customers.

昆汀,我想让你好好关照他。他是我们最好的客户之一。

I ll do my best.

我会尽力的。

I m sure you will, Quentin.

昆汀,我想你会的。

Well, to start the ball rolling, how about having lunch together?

那么,作为开始,我们先一起吃个午饭怎么样?

You know all my favorite restaurants, David.

大卫,你可知道我最爱去的饭店。

2章节标题融通资金的商务英语对话

A:How are you doing? Pretty good, I imagine?

A:你怎么样?我想,应该是不错。

B : Actually not so good. That s why we made a special trip to see you.

B:实际上不太好,这就是我专程来这儿见你的原因。

A:OK,let me hear it. I d be glad to help if I can.

A:噢,让我听听。如果可以,我很乐意帮忙。

B : Good. I want to discuss with you the mode of payment for the construction of the power plant under negotiation.

B:好。我想要就正在洽谈的发电厂的付款方式问题与你讨论一下。

A : Well,I trust that your presence will hasten the settlement of payment terms.

A:哦,我相信你的到来将加速解决这一问题。

B:l would like to explain to you our financial position. The manufacture of machinery and its accessories and parts will consume both time and money. It takes five years to manufacture the machinery and we will have to advance the cost for the main machines to be produced, and besides this there are large sums to be paid to our subcontractors for the manufacture of the accessories and parts.

B:我想先说明一下我们的状况。制造这些机器和必 要的零部件既要时间,又费金钱,机器的制造过程需要 5年,我们得垫付主要机器的生产费用。此处,还要向 分包商支付大笔的生产附件、零件的款项。

A:But for an enterprise of your size, an order from us will certainly not embarrass you financially.

A:但对你们那样的大企业来说,我们的一笔订货肯定不 会使你们在财务上受窘的。

B:Well,in fact,It is beyond our financial capability.

B:嘿,实际上,它超过了我们的财务能力。

A:In what way can we solve the problem?

A:那我们用什么办法来解决这个问题?

B : Have you considered the possibility of a buyer s credit?

B:你们考虑过买方信贷的可能性吗?

A:Yes. But the sum is large, it must be provided by a group of banks.

A:是的,但金额巨大,得由一个银行团来提供。

B : So, we propose your company apply to Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation for a long-term loan. Six months before each shipment, you through Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation open, in our favour, an irrevocable, dividable L/C which is to remain valid for two months.

B:所以,我们建议你们向汇丰银行申请长期贷款。每批 货装运前6个月,你们通过汇丰银行向我们开立有效 期为两个月的不可撤销的、可分割的信用证。

A: Well,we accept your suggestion.

A:好吧,我们接受你们的建议。

3商务英语商品包装对话 A: What kind of packing do you plan to use for this consignment of goods?

A:你打算怎样包装这些货物呢?

B: Cartons. Is that okay?

B:用纸箱可以吗?


A:I m concerned about the possible jolting, squeezing and collision that may take place when these cases are moved about.

A:对于箱子在搬来搬去的过程中可能发生的碰撞、挤压 和撞击的问题我还是很关心的。

B:Well, what I can tell you is this. We ve got an excellent record on making deliveries to our customers. Besides, all our cartons are lined with shockproof cardboards and are wrapped up with polyethylene sheets. So they re not only shockproof but also dampproof.

B:我可以告诉您,我们在向顾客发货方面有着良好的记 录。而且,我们所有的纸箱都有防震,纸板作内衬,整 箱外面再用塑料布包起来。所以,它们不仅防震,而且 防潮。

A:In that case, I guess I can rest assured.

A:如果是那样,我想我可以放心了。

B:Well, I guess you can say that. The safety of packing is something we always pay a lot of attention to. Especially for those fragile commodities, we ve got to be extra careful. Otherwise, if the things we don t want to see happened,we would be responsible and that ll cause you a lot of inconvenience, too.

B:我想你可以这样说。包装安全是我们一向所重视的, 特别是易损坏品,我们可要格外小心。不然的话,当我 们看到不愿发生的事发生了,不仅我们要负责,也会给 你们带来诸多不便。

A:You re right. But wouldn t it be safer to use wooden cases?

A:你说得对。但是用木箱不是更安全吗?

B:We sure can if you want us to, but the charge will be much higher.

B:如果你们想要我们这样做的话,我们保证做到,但是费 用就更髙了。

A:It wouldn t be worth the trouble in that case, would it? Let s still use cartons.

A:要是那样的话,就不值得麻烦了,不是吗?我们还是用 纸箱吧。

B:Sure, no problem. As I said, cartons are good enough for goods like this. You don t have to worry about it.

B:好的,没问题。就像我说的,这种物品纸箱就够了,你不用担心。

4补偿贸易商务英语对话 A:Mr. Bell, we ve carefully considered your proposal, but we think the compensation trade arrangement suits us better.

A:比尔先生,我们仔细考虑了你们的建议,但我们认为补 偿贸易更适合我方。

B : it suits us fine as well.

B:对我方也很合适。

A:Is it possible to compensate by other products under a compensation trade arrangement?

A:在补偿贸易安排下,可以用其他产品偿付吗?

B:Are you suggesting that you ll supply us the computer software production line according to our price and take your compensation by counter purchase?

B:你是说你们准备以我们的要价提供给我们软件生 产线,并以回购方式接受贷款补偿吗?

A:Yes,we don t need any computer software right now.

A:是的,但我们目前不需要电脑软件。

B:What kind of products would you prefer?

B:你们想要什么产品呢?

A : We d like the payment by some raw materials such as cotton ,coal or oil.

A:我们希望能以诸如棉花、煤或石油这样的原材料偿还 货款。

B : Coal and oil are also badly needed in this country. I think we can compensate with cotton.

B:煤和石油也是我们国家的急需商品,我想我们能以棉 花偿还货款。

A:That s fine.

A:那不错。

B:How long do you expect completion of payment to take?

B:你们打算让我们多久还清货款呢?

A:How about 2 years?

A:两年怎么样?

B : I m afraid Ifs too difficult for us. How about 5 years?

B:对我们来说,这恐怕太困难了,5年怎么样?

A:All right. But you need to pay interest.

A:好吧,但你们要支付利息。

B:That is no problem.

B:这没问题。

以上是整理的商务英语问候对话范文全部内容。