位置:七考网 > 七考课程 > 资讯 > 餐厅的英语口语对话  正文

餐厅的英语口语对话

2022-12-08 15:34:27来源:互联网

最近这段时间总有小伙伴问小编餐厅的英语口语对话是什么,小编为此在网上搜寻了一些有关于餐厅的英语口语对话的知识送给大家,希望能解答各位小伙伴的疑惑。


(资料图)

关于餐厅的英语口语对话这个很多人还不知道,今天小编来为大家解答以上的问题,现在让我们一起来看看吧!

会的人,即使在餐厅里看英语菜单,用英语与服务员对话,都完全不是问题。下面是餐厅的对话,一起来了解下吧:

【餐厅的英语口语对话】


Excuse me, I d like to try some Chinese food.

打扰了,我想尝尝中国菜。

We serve excellent Chinese food. Which style do you prefer?

我们这里有很好的中国菜。您喜欢什么风味?

I know nothing about Chinese food. Could you give me some suggestions?

我对中国菜一无所知。你能给我一些建议吗?

It s divided into 8 big cuisines such as Cantonese food, Shandong food, Sichuan food etc.

中国菜分成八大菜系,如粤菜、鲁菜和川菜等等。

Is there any difference?

有什么不同吗?

Yes, Cantonese food is lighter while Shandong food is heavier and spicy.

粤菜清淡适中,而鲁菜则味重香浓。

How about Sichuan food?

川菜怎么样?

Most Sichuan dishes are spicy and hot. They taste differently.

川菜大都麻辣浓香,并且他们的味道

Oh, really. I like hot food. So what is your recommendation for me?

噢,其实我喜欢吃辣一点的。所以你推荐我吃什么?

I think Mapo bean curd and shredded meat in chili sauce are quite special and delicious. We have a Sichuan food dining room. May I suggest you to go there? It s on the third floor.

我觉得麻婆豆腐和鱼香肉丝味道不错。我们有四川菜餐厅。可以建议您去那里吗?它在三楼。

Thank you.

谢谢你。

It s my pleasure.

很高兴为您服务。

【餐厅买单的英语对话】

1、Paying by Cash 现金支付

Guest: Waiter, the bill, please.

服务员,结账。

Waiter: Yes, sir.

好的,先生。

Waiter: Here is your check/bill, sir. Thank you.

先生,这是您的账单,多谢。

Guest: Here you are.

给你。

Waiter: 200 yuan. Please wait a minute. I ll be right back with your changes and receipt.

这里收您200元,请稍等一会,我将很快找回零钱及账单给您。

Waiter: Here is your changes and your receipt, thank you. Good night. Hope to see you again.

多谢,这是找给您的零钱及账单。晚安,希望您再次光临。

Guest: Thank you. This is your tip.

谢谢!这是给你的小费。

Waiter: Thank you, sir. But we don t accept tips./You re very kind. But no, thank you.

多谢,先生,但我们不接受小费。/不用的,谢谢你的好意。

2、Paying by Credit Card 信用卡付账

Guest: Check/Take the bill,please.

结账。

Waiter: Here is your check, sir. Would you like to sign it to your room?

这是您的账单,先生。您想签单吗?

Guest: No, I ll just pay in cash. Do you accept U.S. Dollars.

不,我付现金,你们收美元吗?

Waiter: Yes. But we only have Chinese yuan for change. And the exchange rate is one hundred U.S. Dollar to RMB 804. Do you mind that?

是的,但是我们找零只有人民币,兑换汇率是100美元兑804人民币,你介意吗?

Guest: Well. May I use my credit card?

那么,可以用信用卡吗?

Waiter: Yes sure. What kind do you have, sir?

当然,您有哪种?

Guest: Visa card.

维萨卡。

Waiter: Very good, sir. You have a 10% discount for using your visa card.

好的,先生。您用维萨卡可以得到10%的优惠。

Guest: Thank you. But what s this for?

谢谢,但这是什么费用?

Waiter: Oh, This is a fifteen percent of surcharge for tax and service.

这是加收的15%的税和服务费。

Guest: Oh. I see. Here you are.

我明白了,给你。

Waiter: Thank you. I ll return your visa card and receipt in a few minutes.

谢谢,稍等一会儿,我马上给回你信用卡账单。

Waiter: Will you please also sigh on the bill, sir? Thank you. Bye-bye. Have a nice day.

请在单上签名,好吗?谢谢,再见,祝您愉快。

3、Sign the Bill 签字付账

Waiter: Would you like anything else?

您还需要些什么?

Guest: No, thank you. We ll have the bill now.

不需要了,谢谢。我们现在要结账了。

Waiter: Yes, sir. How would you like to pay for it, sir?

好的,先生,您打算怎样付账?

Guest: I d like to put it on my hotel bill.

我想把账记在账单上。

Guest: What s your room number?

请问你的房间号?

Waiter: 1208.

1208。

Waiter: Would you sign your name and room number on the bill, please? And could you show me your room key/hotel passport.

请在账单上写上您的名字和房间号码,并且请出示房匙/房卡,好吗?

Guest: Of course, here you are.

当然,给你。

Waiter: Could you just sign here, please?

您在这签字好吗?

Guest: Sure.

可以。

Waiter: Thank you. How did you like your meal? Would you please give us your comment about our service and dishes?

谢谢。请问你的餐食得怎样?能否对我们的服务或菜式提供宝贵的意见?

Guest: Very nice, very delicious.

非常好,非常美味。

4、Paying by Traveller s Cheques 用旅行支票付账

Guest: Waiter, Can I have the bill, please?

服务员,结账。

Waiter: Yes, sir.

好的,先生。

Guest: Do you accept traveller s cheque?

你们收旅行支票吗?

Waiter: Yes, sir. But could you give me your address and some identification?

是的,先生,但是您要出示地址和证件。

Guest: Here is my passport.

这是我的护照。


Waiter: Thank you.

谢谢。

Guest: Should I put my name and address on the back of the cheque?

我要把名字和地址写在支票背面吗?

Waiter: Yes, Would you please sign them in block letters?

是的,请用正楷字书写,好吗?

Guest: No problem.

没问题。

Waiter: Here are some complimentary vouchers for you. You can pay half of your bill with them, next time you have lunch or dinner in our restaurant. Please pay attention to the usage conditions and expiry date.

我们有一些赠券发给您,下次午晚餐时间您可以结账用,请留意使用说明和有效期。

Guest: Thank you very much.

多谢。

Waiter: Thank you, sir. Please come again. We look forward to having you with us again.

多谢,先生,欢迎下次光临,我们将期待着您的光临。

5、Using the Vouchers 使用赠券

Waiter: Excuse me, sir. Do you need anything else? If not, do you mind if I bring you your bill? It is nearly closing time.

对不起,先生,请问还需要点什么吗?如果不需要的话,介不介先结账呢?因为就要到关门时间了。

Guest: I m sorry, check now, please.

对不起,现在结账吧。

Waiter: Would you like separate bills or one bill?/Would you like to pay together or separately?

请问分单还是一起结账。

Guest: Together.

一起结账。

Waiter: How would you like to pay for it, sir? You may pay cash, credit card, cheque or charge it to your room.

您打算怎样付账?你可以付现金、信用卡、支票或入房数。

Guest: I d like to pay cash. I have discount card and vouchers here.

现金,我这儿有折头卡和赠券。

Waiter: I m sorry. Discount card and vouchers are not to be used together.

对不起,折头卡与赠券不可以同时使用。

Guest: Well, use the vouchers first. Do you have more vouchers?

那先用赠券吧,你们还有赠券送吗?

Waiter: I m sorry there are no vouchers sent out during the Trade Fair.

对不起,交易会期间我们不发赠券。

Guest: It s a pity.

遗憾。

【餐厅点菜的英语口语对话】

Waiter(W):Good evening,madam and sir.Do you have a reservation?

晚上好,先生女士,请问你有预订吗?

Guest(G):Yes,I m Mr.Johnson.我是Johnson.。

W:This way,please,Mr.Johnson.Here is your table.Is this all right?

这边请,Johnson.先生。这是你的座位,可以吗?

G:Thank you.It s nice,indeed.谢谢,非常好。

W:My pleasure.Here s the menu.(After a while)Are you ready to order now,madam and sir?

不客气,这是菜单。(一会儿后)你们准备点菜了吗?先生女士。

G:No,we are still looking at the menu.You see,this is our first trip to China.Will you recommend us some Chinese dishes?

还没,我们还在看菜单呢。你看,这是我们第一次来中国,你可以给我们推荐一些中国菜吗?

W:How much would you spend?你大概消费多少钱呢?

G:I don t care about money.I d like to have some good dishes of Chinese characteristics.

钱不是问题,我想要一些好的有中国特色的菜。

W:Yes,sir.Would you like shrimps with tomato,fried prawns, Peking Duck ,sweet and sour boneless pork, red-cooked eggplant, Steamed mandarin fish and fish balls soup鱼丸汤?Six dishes and one soup,is that all right?

好的,先生,你想要茄汁虾仁、油焖大虾,北京片皮鸭,古老(咕噜)肉,红烧茄子、清蒸桂花鱼和鱼丸汤,六菜一汤,可以吗?

G:It sounds very nice,thank you.We ll take them all.

听起来不错,谢谢。我们全要了。

W:Would you like something to drink?需要点些喝吗?

G:Yes,two beers and one orange squash,please.

要的,两听啤酒和一杯橙汁。

(After some time)过了一段时间

W:Is everything all right?菜肴还可口吗?

G:It s delicious.非常美味

W:Would you like anything else?还要些别的吗?

G:Yes.I think we ll have some dessert now.Could you tell us what you ve got?

是的,我想我们现在要一些甜品,可以告诉我们你们都有哪些甜点吗?

W:We have pancake,pie,pudding,ice-cream,fruit

我们有煎饼、派、布丁、冰淇淋、水果

G:Two apple pies and one hot cake.And what have you got in the way of ice-cream?

两个苹果派、煎薄饼、你们的冰淇淋都有什么口味的?

W:We have ice-cream of all flavors such as vanilla,double flavour,red bean and pineapple sundaes.

冰淇淋有香草味,复合口味,红豆味,波萝圣代.

G:Please bring us one vanilla ice-cream and two pineapple sundaes.

请给我们一个香草冰淇淋和两个菠萝圣代.

W:Would you like some fruit?.

需要一些水果吗?

G:Have you got fresh lychees?你们有新鲜的荔枝吗?

W:I am sorry,but it is out of season now.May I suggest fresh pine-apples?

很抱歉,但现在过季了,我建议新鲜的菠萝可以吗?

G:No,thanks.不用,谢谢。

W:All right,I ll be back soon.好的,马上就来。

【餐厅点餐英语对话】

A:What Can I get you?

您需要点什么?

B:I ll have a Cosmo please.

我要一杯卡兹莫酒。

C:Dude! You can t order a Cosmo! That s a ladies drink, you re embarrasing me!

老兄!你可不能点卡兹莫!那是女生的酒,别让我难堪了!

B:What are you talking about? It s a good drink!

你在说什么呢?那是好酒!

C:It s too soft! Order something with a little more kick to it!

这酒太温和了!就点些稍微烈一些的吧!

B:Fine! I ll have a sex on the beach.

好吧!我要在海滩上做爱。

C:You have got to be kidding me!

你在耍我吧!

B:Come on! It s delicious! Especially when served in a pineapple or coconut.

拜托!那酒味道不错的!特别是加上菠萝和椰子。

C:Forget it, I m ordering for you. I ll have a Scotch on the rocks and my friend here will have a Manhattan. Put it on my tab. Here now this is a real drink!

好吧好吧,我帮你点。我要一杯英格兰的烈酒,我朋友要一杯曼哈顿,算在我的账上。这才是真正的酒!

B:That s strong! This is going to get me wasted!

这酒很烈的说!我喝不了会浪费的!

C:That s the idea!

好主意!