位置:七考网 > 七考课程 > 资讯 > 酒店常用英语口语对话  正文

酒店常用英语口语对话

2022-12-08 15:35:39来源:互联网

随着社会越来越发达,大家都选择在网络上汲取相关知识内容,比如酒店常用英语口语对话,为了更好的解答大家的问题,小编也是翻阅整理了相应内容,下面就一起来看一下吧!


(资料图)

哈喽小伙伴们 ,今天给大家科普一个小知识。在日常生活中我们或多或少的都会接触到酒店常用英语口语对话方面的一些说法,有的小伙伴还不是很了解,今天就给大家详细的介绍一下关于酒店常用英语口语对话的相关内容。

酒店术语非常多,多了解一点很有好处。很多酒店人工作多年也不能全部记住,但你记住了,你就与众不同了,下面是酒店常用口语对话,一起来了解下吧:

【酒店常用英语口语对话】

A:Room Reservations. Good afternoon.

订房中心。下午好。

B:I d like to book a double room for December 6th.

我想订一间12月6日的双人间。

A:That s fine, sir. A double room for December 6th, right?

好的,先生。一间12月6日的双人间是吗?

B:Yes. What is the rate, please?

是的。请问房价是多少?

A:The current rate is $45 per night.

现在的房价是45美元一个晚上。

B:What services come with that?

这个价格包括哪些服务呢?

A:You ll have a radio, a color television, a telephone and a newspaper delivered to your room every day.

房间里有一台收音机、一台彩色电视机、一部电话,每天还有一份报纸送到您的房间。

B:That sounds not bad. And what kind of business facilities do you offer?

听起来不错。那你们为生意人提供什么样的设施呢?

A:Well, most of the rooms have broadband Internet access and they can arrange secretary service if you tell us in advance. There are also meeting rooms that you can book.

哦,许多房间都接入了宽带网,如果您事先通知,我们还能为您安排秘书。还有会议室,可以预定。

B:Perfect. I ll take it.

太好了。我订一个带宽带网间。

A:How long will you be staying?

您打算住多长时间?

B:From the evening of December 6th to the morning of December 9th.

从12月6日晚到12月9日上午。

A:That ll be three nights, sir. Could you tell me your name, please?

那就是3个晚上,先生。能告诉我您的名字吗?

B:Yes, this is Tossin.

好的。我是Tossin。

A:Could you spell that please?

请您拼写一下好吗?

B:Sure. It s T-O-S-S-I-N.

好的。T-O-S-S-I-N。

A:And what is your telephone number, please?

请问您的电话号码是多少?

B:(0211)268 4536.

(0211)268 4536。

A:(0211)268 4536. Thank you, and we look forward to seeing you on December 6th.

(0211)268 4536。谢谢,我们盼望12月6日能见到您。

B:Great. That s all. Goodbye.

好的,那就这样,再见。

A:Goodbye.

再见。

【酒店退房英语口语对话】

F: Frontdesk(前台) G: Guest(顾客)

F: Good afternoon. How may I help you?

下午好,请问有什么可以帮到您?

G: Can you check me out please?

可以帮我退房吗?

F: Sure. What s your room number and name please?

好的,请问您怎么称呼,您的房间号是多少?

G: My room number is 305 and name is Smith.

我的房间号是305,我叫史密斯

F: Wait a moment please. Here is your bill. Please check it to see if the account is correct.

请您稍等。这是您的账单,请看看是否正确。

G: The total cost is 330. What s extra 20 dollars for?

一共消费了330,这多出来的20是怎么回事?

F: That s for the international phone call you made in the room.

这是您在房间内拨打国际长途的费用。

G: Can I pay with a credit card?

我可以用信用卡支付吗?

F: Of course, you can. May I have your passport, please?

当然,请您给我下您的护照。

G: Here you are.

给你。

F: Here is your receipt. Thank you. Have a nice day.

这是您的收据,谢谢您,祝您有愉快的一天

G: Thank you, you too, bye.

谢谢,你也是,再见。

【酒店点餐英语口语对话】


W: Waiter(服务员) G: Guest(顾客)

W: Good evening,madam and sir.Do you have a reservation?

晚上好,先生女士,请问你有预订吗?

G: Yes,I m Mr.Johnson.

我是Johnson.

W: This way, please, Mr.Johnson. Here is your table. Is this all right?

这边请,Johnson.先生。这是你的座位,可以吗?

G: Thank you.It s nice,indeed.

谢谢,非常好。

W: My pleasure.Here s the menu.(After a while)Are you ready to order now,madam and sir?

不客气,这是菜单。(一会儿后)你们准备点菜了吗,先生女士?

G: No,we are still looking at the menu.You see,this is our first trip to China.Will you recommend us some Chinese dishes?

还没,我们还在看菜单呢。你看,这是我们第一次来中国,你可以给我们推荐一些中国菜吗?

W: How much would you spend?

你大概消费多少钱呢?

G: I don t care about money.I d like to have some good dishes of Chinese characteristics.

钱不是问题,我想要一些好的有中国特色的菜。

W: Yes,sir.Let me introduce you to some specials.

好的,先生。让我向您介绍一些特色菜。

【酒店入住英语口语对话】

F: Frontdesk(前台) G: Guest(顾客)

F: Welcome to the Beachside Inn. How may I help you?

欢迎来到海边酒店。能为您做点什么吗?

G: I d like a room, please.

我要住店。

F: Would you prefer a single or a double?

你是要单人间还是双人间呢?

G: A double, please. How much is that?

双人间,价格是多少?

F: It s $145.00 a night. How many nights will you be staying?

145美元每晚,你要住几晚呢?

G: Just tonight.

就今晚。

F: OK. One night comes to $145.00 plus tax. May I have your name please?

一晚含税总共145美元。您的名字是?

G: It s Davies. Robertson Davies.

我是达维斯。

F: And how do you spell that, sir?

怎么拼写呢?

G: It s D-A-V-I-E-S.

是D-A-V-I-E-S。

F: So that s D-A-V-I-E-S. How would you like to pay for the room?

好的,你想要如何付款?

G: Do you take VISA?

能用VISA卡吗?

F: Yes, we do. We take VISA,Mastercard, and American Express.

可以,我们接受VISA卡,万事达卡,美国运通。

G: Great. I ll pay with VISA then.What time is checkout?

我用VISA付款,退房时间是?

F: Checkout is at 10 o clock. Your room number is 505. Is there anything else you would like to know?

10点退房。您的房间号是505。您还有其他疑问吗?

G: And is there a restaurant?

有餐厅吗?

F: There are restaurants on the 3rd floor and there s a caf next to the lobby.

3楼有餐厅,有一个咖啡厅在大厅旁边。

G: Is there a pool here?

有游泳池吗?

F: Yes, there is. It s on the 2nd floor. But you have to bring the towel from your room.

有的,在2楼。但是需要自己带毛巾。

G: Great. What time does the restaurant close?

餐厅什么时候关门呢?

F: They both close at 10:00 P.M.

餐厅和游泳池都是10点。

G: 10 P.M.? Thanks. Oh! And can I get a wake-up call for 6:30 A.M?

好的,6:30能够叫醒我吗?

F: Sure. No problem. Wake-up call for 6:30 A.M. Enjoy your stay.

没问题,叫醒服务6:30,希望您住的愉快!