2019-11-19 11:44:05来源:尚七网综合
通常我们让别人“闭嘴”,都只会说“shut up”,或者连读成“shutup”。但不同场合,英文的表达都各不同,怎么不失礼貌的表达,让对方闭嘴,这可是一门学问。快来学习一下这些英文表达吧~
一、基础词汇
Cork it 别说了
Button it 闭嘴
Pie down 安静
Wind your neck in 闭嘴
Simmer down 安静下来
Zip your lips/ Zip it! 闭嘴
Put a sock/ cork in it 安静一点
Shut your pie/ cake hole 闭上你的嘴!
二、沟通必备句式
1. I’ve had enough of your moaning for one day. Why don’t you put a sock in it? 这一天我都在听你抱怨,安静一点行不行啊?
2. Cork it and listen to him. 别说了,好好听他说。
3. Button it, ok. I’m trying to think! 闭嘴好吗,我在思考呢!
4. Just shut your pie hole. 闭上你的嘴。
5. I’ve heard enough of your nonsense, mate. Now zip it! 哥们,你说的废话我都听够了,现在可以闭嘴了吧!
6. Why don’t you just wind your neck in for once and listen to what I have to say? 为什么你就不能闭嘴好好听我说呢?
7. I need you all to simmer down and listen to Jason’s story. 现在我需要你们安静下来听杰森的故事。
8. Pipe down or else you will all get detention! 安静,否则留堂处分!
三、实景对话
B=Bob(鲍勃) A=Amy(艾米)
A:Darling, I am back. I buy three dresses with discount.
艾米:亲爱的,我回来了,我买了3条打折的裙子。
B:Interesting.
鲍勃:呵呵。
A:What do you mean interesting? Do you want argue with me?
艾米:你呵呵是啥意思?你是想吵架吗?
B:NO, I have no comments.
鲍勃:不,我只是不作任何评价。
A:You really piss me off. Did I do something upset you?
艾米:你真是惹毛我了,我做了什么让你伤心的吗?
B:No, i just want to watch the World Cup. Can you put a sock in it?
鲍勃:并没有,我只是想看世界杯,你能不能安静点呢?
A:What?For the World Cup?You really break my heart.
艾米:什么?就因为世界杯?你真的太伤我心了。
B:The game today is crucial whether Germany can move to the next step.
鲍勃:今天这场很关键,决定德国队是否能够晋级。
A:Fine, I will leave you alone.
艾米:好吧,你自己一个人看吧。